The Manufacturing Process of Plastic Balls
The use of plastic balls becomes more and more in our real life, so we have a generally understanding on the manufacturing process of plastic balls. As follows:
1. Molding the embryo: mold the embryo with injection molding or blow molding.
2. Coarse grinding: put balls into the disc, adding oil and coarse abrasive. Turn on the top disc and keep the following disc stable.
3. Washing: wash off the oil and coarse abrasive residue sticking to the surface of plastic balls after every time coarse grinding.
4. Fine grinding: throw the completed rough grinding blank into the atomizer mill. Add in fine abrasive and grind to the standard size.
5. Polishing: this process is similar to coarse grinding and fine grinding. Generally use a combination of grinder and polishing solution.